DESIGN HUB FOR PREMIUM FOOD
Nova Iskra invites all interested micro, small, medium and family enterprises, as well as food industry cooperatives focusing on fruit and vegetable processing, to apply for mentorship program aimed at improving the quality and design of food products.
Besplatno, po prijavi
What is it about?
Nova Iskra invites all interested micro, small, medium and family enterprises, as well as food industry cooperatives focusing on fruit and vegetable processing, to apply for mentorship program aimed at improving the quality and design of food products, as a part of the USAID Competitive Economy Project Design Hub for Premium Food.
USAID Competitive Economy Project has started a new concept of support to high-value food production. The goal of this program is to attract domestic and foreign consumers and increase sales and exports.
As a part of the program, Nova Iskra will offer professional assistance and expertise in order to help the selected participants to reach their full potential and become equal participants in the competitive market of premium food products.
All the applicants who pass the first round of selection will be informed in due time, and invited for individual interviews. Further on, on April 9th 2018, Nova Iskra will announce the three finalists who will get the opportunity to participate in the program.
We are looking forward to your applications and mutual cooperation!
Who is it for?
Micro, small, medium and family businesses, as well as food industry cooperatives focusing on fruit and vegetable processing! – ovde kao da nije zavrsena recenica, ima samo niz subjekata….
What we expect from you:
- invest time
- show enthusiasm
- be a part of the entire development segment – sta je development segment – nejasno!
- actively participate in the creative process
What's in it for me?
What you get in return:
- mentoring support from experts in the fields of product design, organization management and design thinking
- workshops on the topic of team building, organization and company capacities
- lectures on relevant topics (investing, innovation, organization)
- renowned designers’ support in designing or redesigning your brand’s visual identity
- copywriters’ support in developing your brand and storytelling
- design and development of the prototype of a new product packaging
If you have an unfinished or finished product that you believe has the potential to be successful on the market and if this open call appeals to you, apply before March 26th at 11:59 pm!