Projekat „Digitalni gradovi“ ima za cilj da poveže gradove Velike Britanije i Zapadnog Balkana putem digitalne i kreativne industrije. Povezivanjem profesionalaca koji rade u ovom sektoru, jačanjem njihovih veština i umrežavanjem, projekat doprinosi jačanju kreativne i digitalne ekonomije i pruža mogućnost za bolju međunarodnu saradnju između Velike Britanije i Zapadnog Balkana.
Funded by the UK Government and implemented by the British Council in partnership with Creative England and Culture Code, “Digital Cities” is designed to create links between creative hubs and local governments from the Western Balkans and the UK in order to discover areas of potential co-operation, new business opportunities and economic and professional development.
Since December 2017, 24 Cities have signed up to participate in policy dialogue and development in Western Balkans and the UK and over 50 digital and creative hubs have actively joined the programme. From the UK, the following 11 cities participated: Wakefield, Newcastle, Manchester, Plymouth, Stoke-on-Trent, Cornwall and Isles of Scilly, Warwick, Sunderland, Coventry, Norwich, Nottingham and London.
Zašto (smo uradili ovaj projekat)
“Digital Cities” programme was created to support the Western Balkans Summit in London in July 2018 as part of The Berlin Process. One of the focuses of the forthcoming UK summit will be economic growth through the enhancement of digital capabilities.
Kako (smo realizovali projekat)
- Kick off conference for policy makers and industry professionals in WB, building on the UK experience and case studies.
- UK-WB policy dialogue and networking for City administrations engaged in digital policy and strategy development.
- Digital Industries capacity development and networking programme for UK and WB digital professionals.
- Digital bootcamp for professionals from 39 WB Hubs and SMEs.
- Mobility scheme for WB and UK digital professionals to include shadowing, knowledge sharing, exchange, skills and collaboration development.
- Short intensive collaboration projects between UK and WB in the area of digitalising cities, innovation in creative industries and digital education.
- Final conference bringing together UK and WB professionals and policy makers to present existing collaboration projects and open up opportunities for continued relationships in digital industries.
Digital Cities project is funded by the UK Government and implemented by British Council in partnership with Creative England and Culture Code across 6 countries of Western Balkans and United Kingdom.
Šta je sledeći korak
Last conference within this project was created with the idea to open up opportunities for continued relationships in digital industries.